THE MASTER YOUR CRAFT STUDY – EPISODE 2
GUEST: Jordan McCabe | Basketball Player | Incoming Freshman – West Virginia
Video at the bottom of the page
- Fears, anxieties, dark times on a long journey to try and be the best
- Breakdowns and crying in front of his dad
- He’s different – not into the hype, or peer pressure
- Being a “savage” player does not have to carry over off the court
- Growing as a person
- Using your platform for positive influence
- “If the best thing I do in my lifetime is play basketball, then I’ve failed.” – Jordan McCabe
- Mentors: Dad, Steph Curry
- Where does competitiveness come from?
- Strict schedule / routine
- Where could Jordan improve right now?
- “People limit themselves”
- Impacting your community – Jamal Crawford
- Jordan’s take on GRIT
- 30 seconds to talk to a younger you
- Mind Gym – Gary Mack
- The Man in the Arena – Teddy Roosevelt
- Virtue: Kindness
- Action: Work
Want more from JORDAN MCCABE? Search for @jordanmccabe5 on all of your major social media accounts.
Love you all! Thanks for tuning in!
Advice for us? Questions? Know someone who we should have on the show? HIT US UP! We love interacting with people in the MYC Family.
ALL SOCIAL MEDIA: @theMYCteam – please follow!
(Video) YOUTUBE – please subscribe!